Discussion topic: Re subscribing

This message was authored by Ceee This message was authored by: Ceee

Re subscribing

I cancelled my contract due to the rising prices. I'd like to resubscribe as I can get it cheaper doing so. It won't let me do so online which I guess is as I'm yet to send off the pucks. Has anyone any idea how I can do this, using the pucks I've already got and without having to call. Thanks!

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Re subscribing

@Ceee wrote:

I cancelled my contract due to the rising prices. I'd like to resubscribe as I can get it cheaper doing so. It won't let me do so online which I guess is as I'm yet to send off the pucks. Has anyone any idea how I can do this, using the pucks I've already got and without having to call. Thanks!

You can't. You need to call them. 

This message was authored by bemak187 This message was authored by: bemak187

@CeeeYou might find that you cant at the offer price if it is a new customer offer.  I think you have to be away from sky for 6 months to get new customer offiers.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bemak187 wrote:

@CeeeYou might find that you cant at the offer price if it is a new customer offer.  I think you have to be away from sky for 6 months to get new customer offiers.

@Ceee  I'm afraid @bemak187 is correct but you have to be away for 18 months not 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion