Discussion topic: Skystore

This message was authored by Roberth93 This message was authored by: Roberth93

Skystore

Hi When I'm Trying To Sign Into My Sky Store Account t's Showing The Log In Sign But Won't Be Sign, Anyone Have A Similar Issue? 

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Skystore

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Roberth93 

Could you clarify your problem - some of your typing looks to have been autocorrected 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Roberth93
Topic Author

When I am trying use sky store it won't let me it saying there is an error signing in retry and won't let me sign in or do anything with sky store this has only happined since I swapped to sky glass 

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Understood @Roberth93 

That's odd - When you changed to Sky glass did you keep your old Sky ID or get a new one ? 

Unless you made arrangements any movies you bought with a specific Sky ID will stay with that ID 

Assuming you have only ever had the same Sky ID - I would suggest you try a livechat with the Skystore team when they open (next at 11am tomorrow)

this is a good link - hope this helps 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Roberth93
Topic Author

Thanks for the link . Ya have the same sky I'd can't login to it on the sky glass at all won't let me use the sky store atal or sign in no matter what I do I have spoke to sky several times since I got the glass and they still haven't the problem fixed they said they don't know either 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion