Discussion topic: Sky store purchase showing in my tablet app but not on my skyq box

This message was authored by Dumfries+Boy This message was authored by: Dumfries+Boy

Sky store purchase showing in my tablet app but not on my skyq box

Hi,

Need help please, I have purchased not rented Jogn Wick 4 via the SKY store app on my tablet. I have downloaded it to my tablet and watched it on my tablet. Problem is, when i go onto my SKYQ box and into my recordings the movie is not there. When i go into the SKY Store section on the SKYQ box and find the film, its asking me to purchase again, can someone please help how to get on my skt box without buying it again.

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: Sky store purchase showing in my tablet app but not on my skyq box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Dumfries+Boy 

Do you have an option like this to "send to Sky box" ? 

Worth logging out / logging in to your tablet and also trying a power off / wait a minute / power on with your Sky box 

make sure you use the same Sky ID for both 

failing that - you can contact the Skystore team through this link although livechat closes for tonight at 7.30pm

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

IMG_4362.png

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Dumfries+Boy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dumfries+Boy This message was authored by: Dumfries+Boy

Re: Sky store purchase showing in my tablet app but not on my skyq box

Thank you i will try the link, i havw messeged SKY bia FB messenger. I have done all the power on and off and ithasnt worked.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion