Discussion topic: Sky movie purchase

This message was authored by Foxymum66 This message was authored by: Foxymum66

Sky movie purchase

We currently have Sky+ box with a film on it that we purchased and want to keep.  I know Sky+ is old, and we've been offered free upgrade to SkyQ - would we still be able to access this film on SkyQ box. 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky movie purchase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Foxymum66  Yes you would be able to download it from your sky store account onto the new box 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky movie purchase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Foxymum66 

When your Sky Q box is installed if your purchases do not appear then you can login here to send each one in turn to your box:

https://www.skystore.com/n/mlbm/my-library/my-movies

You can also do this via the Sky Store app that you can install on a mobile or tablet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion