Discussion topic: Sky Store technical support team not accepting calls… transferred but disconnected :(

This message was authored by roscopicoletrain This message was authored by: roscopicoletrain

Sky Store technical support team not accepting calls… transferred but disconnected :(

Sky Store technical support team not accepting calls… transferred but disconnected 😞 

Tried to rent a movie on Sky Store without success... it showed a "Success" message and then failed to download from Sky Store. My connection didn't have any issues at the time and the rental showed downloaded over 30 hours later. Following the instructions on how to complain about it, my only option is to call, however, when I called I was verified by talk team (where your website & App suggested I report this) only to be transferred to an engaged tone that then cut off. Please can Sky Store team technical contact me(?)

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Store technical support team not accepting calls… transferred but disconnected :(

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@roscopicoletrain  No one can or will contact you on the back of a forum post.  No one at Sky or Sky Strore would even know who you are.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Store technical support team not accepting calls… transferred but disconnected :(

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@roscopicoletrain 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion