Discussion topic: Rented film in uhd by mistake can I cancel, if so how do I do this?

This message was authored by Penny5982 This message was authored by: Penny5982

Rented film in uhd by mistake can I cancel, if so how do I do this?

can I cancel a film rented on sky store. My daughter rented it but it's in uhd which we don't have??? Is there anyway of changing it to hd?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Rented film in uhd by mistake can I cancel, if so how do I do this?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is a nice easy fix for you @Penny5982 and the good news is you will not be charhed for this either as you haven't started to watch it.

All you need to do is to delete it and then go to the deleted section and delete it from there as well. When you have done this you can then download and watch the HD version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Rented film in uhd by mistake can I cancel, if so how do I do this?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is a nice easy fix for you @Penny5982 and the good news is you will not be charhed for this either as you haven't started to watch it.

All you need to do is to delete it and then go to the deleted section and delete it from there as well. When you have done this you can then download and watch the HD version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion