Discussion topic: Didn't receive Barbie Blu-Ray

This message was authored by ingasteve This message was authored by: ingasteve

Didn't receive Barbie Blu-Ray

Hi,

I was reviewing my Sky account, and I realised/remembered that I ordered Barbie Bonus Edition Buy & keep on 27th September for £19.99 - so far I have not received the Bluray!

I can't find any Sky Store reference - but I do show it on my bill for 1st - 30th November 2023.

Can you please deliver this disc?

Thanks,

Steve

All Replies

ingasteve
Topic Author

Re: Didn't receive Barbie Blu-Ray

Forget this - contacted Sky Store and got an answer - not the one I expected, though!

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Thanks for confirming @ingasteve 

If you don't mind, could you let us know the unexpected reply. It may help us explain to others - if others report something similar. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

ingasteve
Topic Author

Hi Mike,

Essentially, I was told that I only bought the UHD Digital download. The BluRay was not available at that time, according to the support person, because the film was still in cinemas, so I could not have ordered it!

I am sure the disc was the option I chose (at £19.99), but since I don't have a screen capture, there's nothing I can do to prove otherwise.

It's just one more reason I will be cancelling Sky once my contract period is up. It's too expensive and we don't watch any Sky-specific programs these days. I can save over £40 a month by dropping Sky Q while still keeping all the streaming services, even if I get Now TV on a month-by-month basis.

And I will buy the Barbie 4K disc from Amazon 😁

Steve

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Thanks for the explanation @ingasteve 

helpful 👍

If it's good for your peace of mind, I think I recall the £19.99 download price as we saw Barbie at the cinema and remembered saying it was cheaper there than to download. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@ingasteve 

When you placed the order you would have been sent an email confirming your purchase so what does this show ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
ingasteve
Topic Author

Thanks for the comment - I have no idea; it's way back now, deeply buried in my email inbox. But in any case, who reads confirmation emails? 😁 😁

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion