Discussion topic: Blu-Ray Cancellation

This message was authored by JoeBam This message was authored by: JoeBam

Blu-Ray Cancellation

I had preordered Spider-Man No Way Home "digital and Blu Ray". 
Payment was taken on the 13/5 and access to the digital version was available upon release and is still on my Sky Devices.

I thought I was still awaiting my BluRay but having just accessed my account I have seen that apparently my order has been cancelled, yet I had not requested this and I have not been refunded any differences in costs.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Blu-Ray Cancellation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The only way to find out why this is happened is to get in contact with Sky Store support, they have a live chat available that is open from 11am - 7pm each day and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

The only way to find out why this is happened is to get in contact with Sky Store support, they have a live chat available that is open from 11am - 7pm each day and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Morning @JoeBam 

If it helps you to know when you do your live chat - my Bluray of no way home arrived this week as planned - so some orders are getting completed ok

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

JoeBam
Topic Author

@caesarome I finally managed to get live chat to work and after a bit of 'to-and-fro' they issued me a voucher to allow another attempt at purchase.

Unsure as to why but it wouldn't let me order the standard edition but the bonus edition instead.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Thanks for the update @JoeBam hopefully you will have no issues second time around.

You do know that to use the voucher you must add it to your online account and this is where you must place the order and not via your Sky box.

JoeBam
Topic Author

Yeah the voucher worked fine.
Fir some reason, my Sky account just determined I wasn't allowed to own the standard edition of the film and instead the Bonus edition.

Definitely not going to complain about that haha

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion