Discussion topic: Trying to access peacock

This message was authored by Char30 This message was authored by: Char30

Trying to access peacock

I have sky Q but still can't access the peacock app. Any ideas? There's no option on the app bar and when I say it into the speaker it says not found. 
many thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Trying to access peacock

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Char30 wrote:

I have sky Q but still can't access the peacock app. Any ideas? There's no option on the app bar and when I say it into the speaker it says not found. 
many thanks

hi @Char30 

It is no longer available - see:

Peacock UK closure discussion 

In reality the content specifically listed under Peacock in the UK had dwindled & most of the content that gets listed for the US channel apears elsewhere amongst SKY channels etc. - please see also:

Peacock content discussion 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Trying to access peacock

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Char30 wrote:

many thanks

hi @Char30 

It is no longer available - see:

Peacock UK closure discussion 

In reality the content specifically listed under Peacock in the UK had dwindled & most of the content that gets listed for the US channel apears elsewhere amongst SKY channels etc. - please see also:

Peacock content discussion 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion