Discussion topic: Recording stick at 0% download except BBC

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Recording stick at 0% download except BBC

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Quoman7 wrote:

@lettice wrote:

@Marie48 wrote:

We are having the exact same problem. Downloads stuck at 0% and tried all troubleshooting. Any help available?

Try the rebooot of your box and if not cured try the reset hard drive option, as described in this Sky help article  linked below;
Sky Help | Sky.com.

If that does not solve your probem, at the bottom of the second page fo that help article you can order a replacement box online.
If you do order a replacement one, make sure you remove your Sky viewing card from your broken box, as you will need this to place in your new replacement box.

@lettice apparantly an engineer tried a different box and the OP still had the same problem?

And now has the old box reinstalled.

That was for the OP, I was replying to the other customer in this thread that has a similar problem.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by ErezG123 This message was authored by: ErezG123

I have been having the same problem. Sky Box can download software update just fine, and can even play trailer for shows.....

but all episode downloads get stuck at 0%. 

have had an engineer replace the box, to no avail. Eventually, tried connecting via hotspot to my mobile phone's 4G network. Worked just fine with that. 

So must be something with my router, but can't for the life of me figure out what. 

if anyone has solved this, please please help!

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ErezG123 wrote:

I have been having the same problem. Sky Box can download software update just fine, and can even play trailer for shows.....

but all episode downloads get stuck at 0%. 

have had an engineer replace the box, to no avail. Eventually, tried connecting via hotspot to my mobile phone's 4G network. Worked just fine with that. 

So must be something with my router, but can't for the life of me figure out what. 

if anyone has solved this, please please help!

Whose your internet provider? Have you done a reset to default settings on your router?

I am just another Sky customer!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion