Discussion topic: Netflix premium

This message was authored by Mouldy+boot This message was authored by: Mouldy+boot

Netflix premium

Hi 

I upgraded to Netflix premium the other day (4 users/uhd) and it's appeared on my current bill with an adjustment for this month.

when I log into Netflix on my tv however it's asking wether I would like to upgrade to the service I believe I already have.

why is this? Thanks

Best Answers
Mouldy+boot
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mouldy+boot This message was authored by: Mouldy+boot Answer

Re: Netflix premium

I did it over the phone , got the 2 emails stating I had cancelled standard and upgraded to premium.

Netflix have reinstated me as a billing customer so it looks like the cancel of the standard went though but the activation of the premium didn't.

I phoned sky and after 3 people and about 45 minutes they have sorted me out!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mouldy+boot wrote:

Hi 

I upgraded to Netflix premium the other day (4 users/uhd) and it's appeared on my current bill with an adjustment for this month.

when I log into Netflix on my tv however it's asking wether I would like to upgrade to the service I believe I already have.

why is this? Thanks

hi @Mouldy+boot 

How did you upgrade  - was it by taking out te SKY UHD add on ? If so you need to be aware that from last December that is not the method.

It now requires a 'Boost to Netflix Premium' Netflix specific add on

From Mid December 2023 the levels are :
Netflix  (Base level) is the With Ads service  - 2 Screens in HD (list cost £4)
Boost to Netflix Standard - 2 Screens in HD Ad free  (list price an additional £6  thus £10 in total for Netflix) 
Boost to Netflix Premium - 4 Screens  up to UHD/HDR  (list price an additional £11 thus £15 in total for Netflix) 

P.S. When you pay via SKY, you still cannot, currently, add the 'extra member' add on for use by family members not in your physical household that is available for those paying directly to Netflix

Mouldy+boot
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mouldy+boot This message was authored by: Mouldy+boot Answer

I did it over the phone , got the 2 emails stating I had cancelled standard and upgraded to premium.

Netflix have reinstated me as a billing customer so it looks like the cancel of the standard went though but the activation of the premium didn't.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mouldy+boot wrote:

Glad you have managed to get sorted 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion