Discussion topic: Ireland: Problems with the Irish Channels Breaking Up

This message was authored by Connemaraman This message was authored by: Connemaraman

Re: My channels keep brake up

Same here in Westport

This message was authored by AndrewS This message was authored by: AndrewS

Not just Ireland affected. I'm in Nottingham and having the same glitching on Sky Sports Arena!

This message was authored by Decareys This message was authored by: Decareys

Same in Tipperary all irish channels "loading". Reset all. No improvement 😞 😞 All channels gone... 🤬
This message was authored by brendankennedy This message was authored by: brendankennedy

Same here.... all of Irish channels breaking up , freezing / pixellating. Unwatchable. Fix it!

This message was authored by Johnnie1976 This message was authored by: Johnnie1976

Same, Cavan town area 

This message was authored by Charlie991 This message was authored by: Charlie991

Same channel breaking up in Cork. Unwatchable for hours. Fiber internet all fine. Updated software on sky box. No good. Same issue. 

This message was authored by EleyC This message was authored by: EleyC

Apart from the solace of knowing I'm not alone, what is the point of this forum? Do sky ever respond? It's my first time to use it. 

This message was authored by TheMop This message was authored by: TheMop

At least I know that it's not a problem with my TV

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

Just for clarification, it might help even in a small way. Is everyone suffering the issue getting it on sky stream/ glass rather than sky Q or are some seeing it on Q too (through satellite dish).

And no don't hold your breath for an answer from sky here. The viewer relations email which I seem unable to link here would be worth a try ( with as much info included as possible). ViewerR at sky dot uk

This message was authored by brendankennedy This message was authored by: brendankennedy

Satellite only ...... and on the transponder(s) that the Irish channels are coming in on 

This message was authored by Ber4 This message was authored by: Ber4

Re: My channels keep brake up. Poor signal quality at 21.28. Reset does not fix. Chatbot useless.

Poor signal. Picture breakup across RTE1,2 Virgin1,2 etc. Picture freeze. Pixelation, breakthrough. Menu Signal status indicates normal and strong signal with good connection while picture is still breaking up. Chatbot useless. No active Sky response or support. Wicklow area. Tried all resets on Minis and Q box no impact. Assume SKY transmission issue. Hope they fix soon......!!

And I've been awarded a badge and moved up to level 1 🥳🤯

Issues resolved by the looks of things 

This message was authored by Decareys This message was authored by: Decareys

Not fixed... 🤬🤬🤬🤬

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi everyone,

Sorry to see you were having an issue with your Sky Q yesterday? Is the problem still there today? Is this on Live TV or On Demand Content? Any examples of programmes and times would be great!

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion