Discussion topic: My Sky card keeps being ejected

This message was authored by Osusuki This message was authored by: Osusuki

My Sky card keeps being ejected

DB7C88C6-E3A2-43DC-A3BC-37344C8F0F16.jpeg

I have had to sit on its side leaning on the card because that is the only way it stays in/

Iam disabled and suffer dysarthria speech probems so can't call anyone at Sky to fix it/

Do other people have this problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: My Sky card keeps being ejected

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Osusuki, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Osusuki
Topic Author

thank you so much

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Osusuki wrote:

Iam disabled and suffer dysarthria speech probems so can't call anyone at Sky to fix it

@Osusuki 

Once the Messaging Team have dealt with your current issue, if you haven't done so already, in your circumstances it may be worth you registering with the Sky Accessibility Team who may be able to help you in the future. Once registered there are also different methods of communication with this team
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Sounds like the locking mechanism on the eject spring has failed. Probably a new box needed, not sure that can be repaired in situ.

Osusuki
Topic Author

can someone arrange for an engineer then?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Osusuki wrote:

can someone arrange for an engineer then?

@Osusuki 

Your first post has been escalated to Sky. You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains the process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We have spoken to @Osusuki  and have booked an engineer for this issue. If there is anything else in the future we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion