Discussion topic: Got new TV in Oct and was set up by Curry’s . Not been able to use Sky since?

This message was authored by KIrons1 This message was authored by: KIrons1

Got new TV in Oct and was set up by Curry’s . Not been able to use Sky since?

Got a new Tv in Oct wal mounted , it was set up by Curry's, I've not been able to get sky since! But still Paying monthly costs! Because it's wall mounted it's difficult to see what wires etc are connected? My son has a sky box in his bedroom and hasn't been able to use either. 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Got new TV in Oct and was set up by Curry’s . Not been able to use Sky since?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KIrons1 wrote:

Got a new Tv in Oct wal mounted , it was set up by Curry's, I've not been able to get sky since! But still Paying monthly costs! Because it's wall mounted it's difficult to see what wires etc are connected? My son has a sky box in his bedroom and hasn't been able to use either. 

Hi @KIrons1 

I would get Curry's back to fix it !!

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Got new TV in Oct and was set up by Curry’s . Not been able to use Sky since?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KIrons1 wrote:

My son has a sky box in his bedroom and hasn't been able to use either. 

That would tend to suggest the problem is with the main Q box (as you've posted in the Q forum)

A Q Mini box should still function even if HDMI cabling from the main Q box to its own television set wasn't connected.

Is there a Sky message displayed on the bedroom TV?

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion