Discussion topic: Connection

This message was authored by Tp57 This message was authored by: Tp57

Connection

I have just checked on this app my internet connection which your telling me it's ok. It's still telling me I'm not connected when I try to connect to BBC iPlayer 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7 Answer

Re: Connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tp57 wrote:

I have just checked on this app my internet connection which your telling me it's ok. It's still telling me I'm not connected when I try to connect to BBC iPlayer 

Hi @Tp57 Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Are you directing this question to Sky?

This is a forum for Sky users like yourself, plus some Sky employees.  We do what we can to help but would need more information.

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tp57 wrote:

Hi @Tp57 Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Tp57
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tp57 This message was authored by: Tp57

Thank you so much we did that a hay presto it worked thank you very much and I think you still have got your super powers thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion