Discussion topic: BBC channels do not work on SkyQ

This message was authored by Jamie+B75 This message was authored by: Jamie+B75

BBC channels do not work on SkyQ

havent had BBC channels for weeks. Message on screen "this channel is currently affected by a problem with your satellite signal".  Q box has been reset multiple times makes no difference.

All Replies

This message was authored by Alan731 This message was authored by: Alan731

Re: BBC channels do not work on SkyQ

I have exactly the same problem. I have reset the box numerous times but still not working. I am watching BBC on iplayer. Sky need to sort this PDQ otherwise I will pull the plug on my contract.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Perhaps try the troubleshooting in this link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-tv-no-satellite-signal  
If that doesn't help you may have to arrange for an engineer to visit and check to see if your dish has moved slightly out of alignment. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Jamie+B75
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jamie+B75 This message was authored by: Jamie+B75

nothing works, followed all of the self diagnosis provided, fantastic that you pay all this money for a service but cant physically talk to someone.

currently watching BBC Northern Ireland on 960's channels that works fine just BBS south East.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have followed the advice in the article posted above and still having problems, best bet would be to book an engineer visit.

On the help article link above, you can book an engineer visit online, as linked on step 3

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Benjqy83 This message was authored by: Benjqy83

Did you find a fix for this? Or was it an engineer visit. We've had the same issue as of today. Everything bar bbc working 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion