Discussion topic: Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have callled

This message was authored by Julie1818 This message was authored by: Julie1818

Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have callled

About three weeks ago I called sky to question the price rises. I did a new deal where I was advised that nothing had changed on my account other than the price. I received a cardboard box to return equipment WHAT EQUIPMENT? I have nothing to return. Don't understand  this at all what a nightmare. I have called at least 6 times to say no problem this has been sorted. But I am still receiving text messages telling me I will be fined.  I getting so frustrated with this. HELP!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Re: Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have c...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Julie1818.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have call

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Julie1818 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. Once that speech bubble appears you have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky are not instant so you’ll need to regularly check the chat thread.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15 Answer

Re: Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have c...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Julie1818.

Julie1818
Topic Author
This message was authored by Julie1818 This message was authored by: Julie1818

Re: Asking to return goods . Don’t understand I have not cancelled my account. Six times I have call

I have managed to contact sky and the issue has been resolved. Thank you for all your replies

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion