Discussion topic: Visual Voicemail not working iPhone 15 Pro

This message was authored by AndyPH This message was authored by: AndyPH

Visual Voicemail not working iPhone 15 Pro

SInce switching my number to Sky mobile Visualvoicemail doesnt work. Does this have to be enabed by Sky?

Best Answers
AndyPH
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndyPH This message was authored by: AndyPH Answer

Re: Visual Voicemail not working iPhone 15 Pro

I called into Sky mobile yesterday, they said it was a known issue and were working on a fix. This afternoon all started to work as expected. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @AndyPH  have a look here for Skys instructions for visual voicemail. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-voicemail

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
AndyPH
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndyPH This message was authored by: AndyPH

Thanks @63johnw, the device is supported (latest iPhone) and is on the latest iOS.

I can access voicemail through dialing 973 OK but not visual voicemail. When I try to change my greeting under VisualVoicemail I get the following error "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.apple.mo-bilephone error 1034.)

I have reset the carrier settings and rebooted.

I suspect its a carrier setting that needs sending to the phone following my number switch but no idea how to request this from Sky. Any suggestions welcomed.

This message was authored by@63

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @AndyPH , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Baldgeezer This message was authored by: Baldgeezer

Visual voicemail not working

Anybody aware of any recent issues with sky voicemail? Visual voicemail has stopped working on iPhone 13 Pro iOS 17.4.1

sky voicemail services via 759 works fine so I think it's a data service issue.

when I try to change the greeting from the phone app (voicemail icon)  I get the following error:

IMG_2656.png

This message was authored by _d This message was authored by: _d

My visual voicemail has stopped working as well on my iPhone 15 pro this week, I have done the usual rebooted and reset network  connections but no luck. Can't see anything in my settings for it either. If I go to change my voicemail password from the phone settings it errors out and I can't resend the apn settings from the sky site as they errors as well 

AndyPH
Topic Author
This message was authored by AndyPH This message was authored by: AndyPH Answer

I called into Sky mobile yesterday, they said it was a known issue and were working on a fix. This afternoon all started to work as expected. 

This message was authored by _d This message was authored by: _d

Yeah mine is working now but I did take my sim out and put it back in so assumed it was that rather than sky doing anything but at the end of the day it's working and that is all that matters to me 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion