Discussion topic: Changing Sky Mobile Address

This message was authored by MapleSpice This message was authored by: MapleSpice

Changing Sky Mobile Address

Hello, I'm just wondering if there's a way I can change my Sky mobile address without having to call them? I struggle with anxiety and phone calls are really challenging. Thank you!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Re: Changing Sky Mobile Address

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @MapleSpice an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MapleSpice 

If you only have Sky mobile we can get you some help on the forum if you'd rather. Let us know in this thread. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
MapleSpice
Topic Author
This message was authored by MapleSpice This message was authored by: MapleSpice

Yes please, that would be amazing! I only have Sky Mobile @Daniel0210 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@MapleSpice 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @MapleSpice an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by bscharlie This message was authored by: bscharlie

Hello,

I need to change my Sky Mobile address also and was told I would need to call however similar to OP, I struggle with calls and was wondering if I could change my address through other means?

Thanks in advance 🙂

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@bscharlie 

If you only have Sky mobile we can get you some help on the forum. Can you confirm you only subscribe to Sky mobile? 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by bscharlie This message was authored by: bscharlie

Yes, just Sky Mobile thanks 🙂

@bscharlie 
I’ll escalate your post to Sky in a few minutes and the Messaging Team should contact you tomorrow. 

edit: escalated now

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @bscharlie  an invite to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion