Discussion topic: Subtitles

This message was authored by FrustrateCanadian This message was authored by: FrustrateCanadian

Subtitles

I cannot get rid of the annoying subtitles streaming across my screen when watching sports on the sky sports app any ideas?

Best Answers
FrustrateCanadian
Topic Author
This message was authored by FrustrateCanadian This message was authored by: FrustrateCanadian Answer

Re: Subtitles

Hi All

Sorted, reinstall the app then go to settings accessability, subtitles and captioning turn on and turn off closed captions and SDH 

all good now

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If this is on a iphone or ipad then see if doing this helps:

Settings > Accessibility > Subtitles and Captioning > turn of 'Closed Captions and SDH'

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
FrustrateCanadian
Topic Author
This message was authored by FrustrateCanadian This message was authored by: FrustrateCanadian

thanks Mate they were off, tried removing and reinstallking app, no good, funny it doesnt happen on the VIRGIN GO APP, only on the sky sports.  weird

david

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is this happening when watch all the live channels as I will check to see what is happening with mine or is it just certain channels or just one channel ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
FrustrateCanadian
Topic Author
This message was authored by FrustrateCanadian This message was authored by: FrustrateCanadian Answer

Hi All

Sorted, reinstall the app then go to settings accessability, subtitles and captioning turn on and turn off closed captions and SDH 

all good now

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion