Discussion topic: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go stopped working on my Xbox one.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you have Sky Go Extra then this shouldn't be happening but a new app was released recently so I will get you some help in getting this fixed.

So I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by lilley1970 This message was authored by: lilley1970

i believe i have sky go extra as i am a diamond vip and for some reason sky go has seemed to have disappeared

You can check your billing page here if you have it:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

So does it show there for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lynne1812 This message was authored by: Lynne1812

Re: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

I'm having the same issue on an Xbox series X. I have been a customer for over 13 years and have used sky go on several devices over the years with no issues. Please escalate as I rely on this service a lot.

@Lynne1812 wrote:

Please escalate as I rely on this service a lot.

@Lynne1812 

I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by lilley1970 This message was authored by: lilley1970

it does not seem to be on my bill as it should be free with my vip status ? as ive  been through alot of my previous bills and sky go extra was not on there but i have been able to use sky go without a problem until today

This message was authored by steven1981 This message was authored by: steven1981

Someone activated Sky Go Extra for me!! 

Issue is now fixed. 

Thank you very much 🙂👍🤟

This message was authored by Georgina+40 This message was authored by: Georgina+40

Same here, sky go isn't work on my xbox despite it working for years, any solution to this? 

@lilley1970 wrote:

it does not seem to be on my bill as it should be free with my vip status ? 

@lilley1970 and @Georgina+40 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your posts to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This message was authored by ARBrennan This message was authored by: ARBrennan

I also appear to have this issue but sky ho extra is listed on my bill, so It shouldn't be happening right?

This message was authored by Minimoney This message was authored by: Minimoney

Sky Go stopped working on Xbox

Hi, 

I have tried logging into my sky app on the xbox today however I am getting a message saying I cannot use it on this device now. This has never been an issue before. Can this please be investigated?

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Sky Go stopped working on Xbox

This message was authored by Minimoney This message was authored by: Minimoney

Hi, I'm unsure. How can I check? At the same time, I'm not sure why it matters. It used to work and now doesn't?

Your billing page here will show if you have either of these:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

@ARBrennan 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion