Discussion topic: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

Re: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

He got it for free via Sky VIP about 6 years ago and has never had multiroom in 20 years with Sky, but had no issues watching on the previous Xbox app.

Whether the terms have changed or not, they are clearly being applied incorrectly in this scenario. You can't take a service away that a long standing customer has had for many years without telling them.

Clearly when trying to login to the new app it is looking for a multiroom subscription that he has never had. 

-------------------------

LG B6 OLED | Sky Q | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One S
This message was authored by Kim+- This message was authored by: Kim+-

Same issue, have a Xbox one S and have the sky go package but getting the same message. Help please

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@stereohaven wrote:

He got it for free via Sky VIP about 6 years ago and has never had multiroom in 20 years with Sky, but had no issues watching on the previous Xbox app.

If that is the case then it should still be on the account via the Sky VIP offer as the only reason it should drop off if the account was closed so it might be worth him contacting Sky and enquiring about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by steven1981 This message was authored by: steven1981

I have been talking to Sky from here and refered to them in an online chat. 

Been talking to them for 2 days now, and they seem clueless as to what is wrong!! 

Mental how a huge company like sky, does not even know whats going on!! I suspect this is the begining of thousands if complaints. 

This message was authored by Thommo54 This message was authored by: Thommo54

Did anyone find out what us happening? I'm a diamond VIP for 23 years and never had issue with skygo before.

Frustrating. Very little info.

Emmas+phone
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emmas+phone This message was authored by: Emmas+phone

Guys, this is a joke, the chat bubble is gone again. Pls send me to a sky advisor now. This is really unacceptable. 

Emmas+phone
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emmas+phone This message was authored by: Emmas+phone

@Addie15 I've no chat box open and I need this resent to the correct team now. They didn't bother reply to my messages on the chat bubble yesterday and now it's gone. Please send me to a sky advisor ASAP. 

Emmas+phone
Topic Author

Lisa, why is the chat box gone? I need this sent off again now please 

This message was authored by credden12 This message was authored by: credden12

Sky Go stopped working on my Xbox one.

Hi, I've had sky for 9years with sky go on my various incarnations of the xbox with no issues.  Was working fine yesterday, I tried to log onto it today to be asked to enter my details and when I did. It tells me I can not use Sky go on this device. Has something occurred I do not know about. I see others are having similar issues.  

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Sorry for this issue Emmas+phone. 

I have sent you a fresh invite now. You should now get the chat bubble popping up. If you can engage with that, we will hand it off to our ROI team for you. 

There hours are  9-6.30pm Mon-Fri, 9-5.30pm Sat & Sun.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Sky Go stopped working on my Xbox one.

I have escalated your post to the Community Messaging Team

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

Note: you have 48 hours to reply once you have the invite
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent credden12 an invite to chat.

Thanks

This message was authored by KNL+Lane This message was authored by: KNL+Lane

I am having the same issue. Now not letting me on the sky go app on the Xbox. Please help. Thanks. 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

@KNL+Lane wrote:

I am having the same issue. Now not letting me on the sky go app on the Xbox. Please help. Thanks. 

I have escalated your post to the Community Messaging Team

Check out the link below that explains the process
Escalating a post to a Sky expert

Note: you have 48 hours to reply once you have the invite

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent  KNL+Lane an invite to chat.

Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion