Discussion topic: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go stopped working on Xbox series X

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I take it is has been over 24 hours, if so would you like the messaging team to contact you again about this ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Emmas+phone
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emmas+phone This message was authored by: Emmas+phone

Yes please, I can't see anything added to my services.

Thank you

I have alerted them to your post so same as before and look out for the chat bubble.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have invited Emmas+phone to a chat.

Emmas+phone
Topic Author
This message was authored by Emmas+phone This message was authored by: Emmas+phone

I've joined and am waiting on a reply for the last hour, thanks 

Emmas+phone
Topic Author

Hi, 

I think this chat glitches, no ones replied since I sent my message hrs ago. Can you resend this please?

Thanks 

They should get back to you in time as your details might have to been passed to another team at Sky to investigate so if this is the case this will take time.

This message was authored by Thatguy123f This message was authored by: Thatguy123f

I am having the same issues, was this ever resolved, any advice would be helpful. Thank you

Emmas+phone
Topic Author

Hi guys, no one has replied to my message on live chat. Can this please be resent to the team as I need an answer here and I'm on the support live chat and no one is replying. It's been since this morning. Please resend my request.

Thanks

@Emmas+phone 

It isn't a live chat but just a chat service so they should get back to you when they have an update so you just need to be patient.

Emmas+phone
Topic Author

With all due respect, they promised it would work within 24 hrs, it didn't. They don't have a direct live chat option like all other companies and I need this to work today. I've been a customer for 10 yrs, I've opened the chat bubble and sent my request and no one all day bothered to reply. Its not a good or acceptable service. Please re send my request as previously asked as no one is replying and it's already well past an acceptable time frame since their broken promise. I will be looking to move to virgin of this is not resolved today. Please @Addie15 respond. 

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We did pass the chat over to our ROI team earlier. It can sometimes take a little while for the initial response depending on the case load. 

I have alerted the team again however their hours are till 4.30pm so the response will likely be tomorrow after 9am. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Thommo54 This message was authored by: Thommo54

Hi there, same issue as above. I have an xbox one and after the skygo app updated it won't let me log back in. Tried managing devices etc and still no luck. Please advise!

Thommo

This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

Father in law has called tech support (me), same issue but on an Xbox One S since the last update.

He is a Diamond VIP with Sky and one of the perks of loyalty was getting Sky Go Extra for free, which they have had for years (they have Q, no multiroom). I logged into his account with him and can find no reference to Sky Go Extra on his account (but can still add 6 devices under Sky Go).

I suspect the problem is account related as mentioned earlier. The Terms & Conditions now state that you only get Sky Go Extra "for no extra cost" with multiscreen, otherwise it is a chargeable extra, but surely Sky should have communicated this more clearly if that is the case?

Now need multiscreen or pay up!Now need multiscreen or pay up!

-------------------------

LG B6 OLED | Sky Q | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K | Xbox One S

@stereohaven wrote:

The Terms & Conditions now state that you only get Sky Go Extra "for no extra cost" with multiscreen, otherwise it is a chargeable extra, but surely Sky should have communicated this more clearly if that is the case?

That has always been the case though as I have had Sky Go Extra for free for years as I have multiscreen on my account so this is nothing new.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion