Discussion topic: Sky Go issue on IOS.

This message was authored by ClareandAndy This message was authored by: ClareandAndy

Sky Go issue on IOS.

A month after Sky told me there was a national issue affecting iOS users and things have not changed. Sky told me that the issue was with the app developers and that there was nothing more I could do (done all the suggested troubleshooting actions many times.) I was told to try sky go each day. Wasting my time. Is it just me or are we paying more and more for less? 
Come on Sky. I've been a full package customer for 25 years! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go issue on IOS.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What is happening with the app when you go to use it as I have two IOS devices and ot works perfectly for me on both of them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
ClareandAndy
Topic Author
This message was authored by ClareandAndy This message was authored by: ClareandAndy

After I enter my log in details I get a message stating that due to a technical issue I cannot watch this channel, please try again later. I'm told by sky that the issue is only affecting some iOS users. I have a couple of friends with the same issue. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try signing out of the app then reboot your device and the sign back into the app.

If that doesn't work then try linking your Sky ID to your account, help on doing this can be found here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion