Discussion topic: Can’t download recordings onto my iPad mini, also can’t watch itv on same ipad.

This message was authored by Sahrey This message was authored by: Sahrey

Can’t download recordings onto my iPad mini, also can’t watch itv on same ipad.

I have 2 iPads. My older iPad shows as a device on my account.  Suddenly my newer iPad mini does not show as a device.  I've followed all the instructions, that is to say watching Skygo through the iPad, but it still never connects.  I can watch recordings when at home on the iPad which are recorded on my Sky Q box, but not when away from home.  When I follow instructions to connect with my Sky ID, it says they are tied, however they obviously aren't. .  Because it does not show as a connected device I cannot download recordings to watch when away from home on the iPad, nor can I watch itv, though I can watch others stations.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Can’t download recordings onto my iPad mini, also can’t watch itv on same ipad.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If the software on the Ipad up to date ?

I would also try deleting then installing the app and trying again to use the app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Can’t download recordings onto my iPad mini, also can’t watch itv on same ipad.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If the software on the Ipad up to date ?

I would also try deleting then installing the app and trying again to use the app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Sahrey
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sahrey This message was authored by: Sahrey

All Sky suggestions long winded and didn't work.  Simply deleting and reinstalling app has worked in seconds.  Great advice, very helpful, thank you very much.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion