Discussion topic: Can't add series link to recordings

This message was authored by soo345 This message was authored by: soo345

Can't add series link to recordings

Now when I am attempting to record programs on my Sky Q box via the Sky Go app I don't have the option to add series link.  There is only the option to record once, even though this is a series.  This may only be happening on BBC shows, I'm not sure, but for example on the shows Wild Isles and The Gold I was only able to record once even though they are both series.  Any help would be appreciated as with BBC if the show doesn't record and I have to download it, the sound doesn't come through the surround sound system.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can't add series link to recordings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

For your examples I can get a series link for The Gold but not for Wild Isles but I do get a series link if I do it via my box so give this a try.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
soo345
Topic Author
This message was authored by soo345 This message was authored by: soo345

Yes, I know I can do that, but I often add programmes when I'm away from the TV and forget to add the series link.  I was hoping that someone from Sky would answer as to why there is a problem with the app as it didn't use to be like this.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As this is a customer helps customer forum you will not get a response from Sky but you could try reporting it to them via this email address - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion