Discussion topic: Can’t buy sky stream on website

This message was authored by Starkers11 This message was authored by: Starkers11

Can’t buy sky stream on website

I'm trying to buy sky stream on the website but it's impossible. If I'm signed it with my sky id then when I go to the sky stream page and click 'get started' it redirects to a page 'thanking me for my interest, have you checked out sky glass?' But there is no option here other than to redirect to sky glass page, so you end up in a loop. If you aren't signed in then you can choose all the options you want but when you need to either sign up or sign in, it takes you back to the check out sky glass page. It's impossible to do this. Anyone know how to get around this? There is no option on the sky glass page to skip it or go back. Any help is appreciated

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Can’t buy sky stream on website

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Basically if you are an existing Sky customer you need to phone Sky to order Stream.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number. If you are in the ROI on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion