Discussion topic: email error code 500

This message was authored by I+Plews This message was authored by: I+Plews

email error code 500

When I try to access my sky.com email on my chrome laptop ( I was able to access my emails this afternoon), I get a message saying error code 500 The following appears, "This page isn’t working skyidapp.sky.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500" I can access my email via my mobile phone, but I can't anser emails via phone

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: email error code 500

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try closing your browser and clearing your browser cache. Or try using a different browser.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Try closing your browser and clearing your browser cache. Or try using a different browser.

This message was authored by KG01 This message was authored by: KG01

Doing what you said did work. I was told by Sky it wouldnt happen again. It has and i repeated the clearing data thing and its working again. do you think I/we will have to keep doing this /

Regards 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@KG01 wrote:

Doing what you said did work. I was told by Sky it wouldnt happen again. It has and i repeated the clearing data thing and its working again. do you think I/we will have to keep doing this /

Regards 

It shouldn't be necessary to keep doing it. It it does persist, check your browser settings - there's usually an option to automatically delete cookies when you close it. That might be an inconvenience with other websites however.

This message was authored by KG01 This message was authored by: KG01

Many Thanks Mark.  Funnily enough there is a little red tag thing saying about Blocked cookies but it wont go away ?

I will see how it goes. You can probably tell, I am not tech savvy,  am also old !

Thanks Again

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion