Discussion topic: Whenever I try to log in to my emails, I haven't been able to log into my emails, you just keep

This message was authored by Mollie+lucas This message was authored by: Mollie+lucas

Whenever I try to log in to my emails, I haven't been able to log into my emails, you just keep

I am trying to log onto my emails, but I just keep being given a code to enter.  How do you expect me to sign in to the code if I am unable to log into my emails to  be able to enter the code if I can't get into my emails.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Whenever I try to log in to my emails, I haven't been able to log into my emails, you just keep

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky don't expect you to.

The code is sent by text, not email, to the mobile number you yave when you turned on 2 step login.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: Whenever I try to log in to my emails, I haven't been able to log into my emails, you just keep

Can you explain just what this code is. and who are giving it?

Do you have the problem set out here?

Answered: Sky.Com email verification code is sent to my sky.... | Sky Community

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Mollie+lucas wrote:

I am trying to log onto my emails, but I just keep being given a code to enter. 

This is happening because you have turned 2 step authentication on so if you didn' want to do this then why turn it on. To turn it off sign in with the recovery code so at the login select "can't sign in with the code" link. You'll then be asked for the recovery code which will have been sent to your via an email whe you furst turned s step on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion