Discussion topic: Email

This message was authored by Trish357 This message was authored by: Trish357

Email

I keep getting email supposedly from Sky saying my email account needs updating within 48 hours, today I had another saying if I didn't update within 48 hours my email account would be temporarily disconnected. Is this a scam ? Can anyone advise please or give me a number to contact Sky as I haven't a clue where to get a number from that will help me TIA.

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Trish357  It's not from Sky, it's a scam there are no updates taking place, and if they were no intervention by you would be needed.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@Trish357  It's not from Sky, it's a scam there are no updates taking place, and if they were no intervention by you would be needed.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

As @GD1 this a classic scam email you have received as should there be any updates then they would be done by Sjy or Yahoo and not you as the user. These scam emails get asked about here almost everyday so mark it a spam and keep doing so should you receive anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Trish357
Topic Author
This message was authored by Trish357 This message was authored by: Trish357

Thank you for your help @GD1@caesarome. I should of done this earlier to stop the worry.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion