Discussion topic: Missing historical emails

This message was authored by Russ71 This message was authored by: Russ71

Missing historical emails

Hi, 
     I have been advised to do a mail restore with Yahoo but I do not believe this is the solution.
 I had in my my inbox many historical emails which went back many years. I could always view them without problem on my sky account (via PC) or on my mobile (iphone),
I recently noticed that I can now only view emails going back approx 9months and all my older emails have disappeared.
I did not delete these mails but I am not sure what happened. I thought that maybe it was the mail days to sync option had changed on my mobile device but I do not believe that Yahoo offer this option on your accounts as I cannot find this option.

Please let me know what options or solutions are available to me ?

Regards Russ

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Missing historical emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have a read of this as it might be worth a try:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Have a read of this as it might be worth a try:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Russ71 if they're missing when you log in via Sky.com using your browser, it's not a sync issue. If the restore process doesn't work, they're gone for good, I'm afraid, unless you kept a backup copy.

Russ71
Topic Author
This message was authored by Russ71 This message was authored by: Russ71

Hi mate !

Thanks for the reply !

I have done this and lets see what happens but I dont think this will resolve it !

My sub folders have historical emails going back almost 10years, it is my inbox that seems to have reduced and only goes back approx 9months !

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion