Discussion topic: SKY EMAIL

This message was authored by 5ridgeway This message was authored by: 5ridgeway

SKY EMAIL

I was hacked 5 days ago but after changing my password I was locked out of my emails account unable to gain access now for 5 days.I have missed urgent emails that will have arrived in my inbox.I must have been on the phone  Sky speaking to various operatives some of whom I found difficult to understand for over 3 hours & finally a lady said se would call me back if the issue was not fixed overnight.Needless to say I did not receive a call & when later in day speaking again to them I was abruptly told to wait aweek.I am a Sky VIP customer & this is abysmal service.Can anyone help out there.Sky seem to be ignoring my situation. 

James Oldcorn

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: SKY EMAIL

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@5ridgeway wrote:

.I am a Sky VIP customer

That means nothing as every Sky customer has VIP status on their accounts even new customers who joined today will have to so it does grant you any special status I'm afraid.

Regarding your locked account have you tried calling this number as the system should then unlock it if you call from the number that is registered on your account:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-unlock-your-sky-account

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Re: SKY EMAIL

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@5ridgeway wrote:

I was hacked 5 days ago but after changing my password I was locked out of my emails account unable to gain access now for 5 days.

You haven't said how you are locked out? Any error message? Are you given a number to call?

Can you log in here: https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion