Discussion topic: I seemed to. Be locked out of my email since I upgraded

This message was authored by football+nutter This message was authored by: football+nutter

I seemed to. Be locked out of my email since I upgraded

I jpgradeyforced bu sky gc

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I seemed to. Be locked out of my email since I upgraded

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@football+nutter  What upgrade?  Sky/Yahoo emails have never had updates, or at least if they have the end user doesn't need to take any action.

Did you get an email telling you your email was being upgraded and you needed to follow a link to keep your service???  If yes that was a scam.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

football+nutter
Topic Author
This message was authored by football+nutter This message was authored by: football+nutter

I m locked out of my inbox nothing new is goiyinto it

I'm so frustrated Sky are responsible for upgrading my email account and  therefore as my supplier are supposed to respond when it doesn't work

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I m locked out of my inbox nothing new is goiyinto it

@football+nutter  No they are not,  Neither Sky or Yahoo have done any upgrades, it seems you fallen for a scam as already explained above, i've also merged your 2nd thread as creating seperate threads isn't helpful.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I m locked out of my inbox nothing new is goiyinto it

@football+nutter wrote:

I'm so frustrated Sky are responsible for upgrading my email account and  therefore as my supplier are supposed to respond when it doesn't work

There's no upgrade. Assuming you've fallen for a scam, I'd recommend changing your password immediately.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion