Discussion topic: continuously dropping, yet Sky self tests say everything is fine!!!

This message was authored by Rooky+One This message was authored by: Rooky+One

continuously dropping, yet Sky self tests say everything is fine!!!

Are there issues in the Broadstairs area, it's just over the last few days I am forever having to reconnect my Sky mini boxes (x3), and then sometimes they lose connection in just a few minutes. Also, various devices connected to our hub would randomly cut out. The problem is very bad, how do I fix this?  We had lots of issues when Sky first organised Sky fibre to be installed, and it's never been that great for all the hype! However, it's awful at the moment. Finally, your online checker is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard, it always says everything looks good, but that's just not a true reflection of the problems we are suffering, it is impossible to work from home, if you can't fix would you allow me to leave?

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: continuously dropping, yet Sky self tests say everything is fine!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rooky+One Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion