Discussion topic: X (formely Twitter) not loading pictures and Videos on SKY BB

This message was authored by friedonion This message was authored by: friedonion

X (formely Twitter) not loading pictures and Videos on SKY BB

Yesterday morning I noticed videos and pictures on X would not load or play on either my phone or laptop when connected to wifi. Switched to 5G/4G on my phone and they then play fine. Switched off sky broadband shield and hasn't made any difference. Is anyone else seeing this? Thanks

Best Answers
friedonion
Topic Author
This message was authored by friedonion This message was authored by: friedonion Answer

Re: X (formely Twitter) not loading pictures and Videos on SKY BB

It wasn't working on my laptop either. Just checked again now and it's working on sky BB now.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@friedonion  Are pictures and videos loading everywhere else when you are using your Wi-Fi connection?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
friedonion
Topic Author
This message was authored by friedonion This message was authored by: friedonion

Yes fine on all other sites. Just issue with X that's all. This has happened before and it was the sky broadband shield blocking it but not this time. Have reported it to Sky anyway

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@friedonion  Is this through their app? Have you tried it on a browser also?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
friedonion
Topic Author
This message was authored by friedonion This message was authored by: friedonion Answer

It wasn't working on my laptop either. Just checked again now and it's working on sky BB now.

friedonion
Topic Author

Spoke too soon. Some new tweets just loaded and not playing videos or showing pictures again.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion