Discussion topic: Wifi Connected but not loading on some devices

This message was authored by Abjamin This message was authored by: Abjamin

Wifi Connected but not loading on some devices

I am having trouble with some devices not being able to load apps even though I am coonected to the Wifi. The main issue is my phone, I am pretty much not able to load anything (Safari,banking, youtube) the only things I can load are twitter and tik tok but these take a good few minuted to load and are still running slow. 

I have gone through the help options but nothing seems to fix the issue. Again it only seems to be certain devices (my phone) which has the issue. The only slight fix is resetting the router which may cause things to load quicker for about 10 minutes before going back to before.

I am getting really sick of the issue as it is causing me more and more issues with work related tasks. Please could somebody help!

All Replies

This message was authored by JimM1 This message was authored by: JimM1

Re: Wifi Connected but not loading on some devices

@Abjamin Have you logged into your account and checked the setting of the broadband shield?

It can have an effect as you describe, i have mine turned off, and it can take upto 24hrs before settings changed are applied.

Abjamin
Topic Author
This message was authored by Abjamin This message was authored by: Abjamin

Re: Wifi Connected but not loading on some devices

Hi @JimM1, thank you for responding. I have now disbaled the shield. Will report t back in 24 hours on if it fixed the issue.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion