Discussion topic: WiFi issue asking to sign in

This message was authored by Kd0414 This message was authored by: Kd0414

WiFi issue asking to sign in

Hi 

just woken up to watch the F1 in Australia to find on my iPad, phone & also my TV that there seems to be an issue with the WiFi. On mobile & iPad it's asking me to login but when I do it's not actually logging me in to connect so will only let me use without internet. When I then went downstairs to check if the tv hub is working .. light on the hub is white & on but when I switched on the set it came up saying issue trying to resolve. Yet when I check on here it says no issue. Help!! Not fun waking up at 3am to watch something you love to find you can't!!! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: WiFi issue asking to sign in

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kd0414 it is posdible thst Sky or Openreach were working on the network in your area thecwhite light indicates the hub is connected tomthe exchange kit but there can be issues between there and the internetvitself., This essential work is done overnight and rarely gets reflected in the status pages. If that was the issue the service will come back up by 6am. However if its still down now call Sky and report the issue. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion