Discussion topic: Wi-Fi / Broad band

This message was authored by Michelle788 This message was authored by: Michelle788

Wi-Fi / Broad band

My connection keep dropping and I’m unable to connect to Teams using my Wi-Fi/ broadband. It keeps saying no connection and I have to keep rebooting and restarting my laptop 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Wi-Fi / Broad band

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelle788 check the lights on your Sky hub as they can tell you what is wrong see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/hub-lights-explained-start

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Hi @Michelle788 

Please post your router stats

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
Michelle788
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michelle788 This message was authored by: Michelle788

Thanks for your reply, all lights are on a green. My internet keeps dropping when I'm on my laptop since I applied McAfee !

This message was authored by cuke This message was authored by: cuke

@Michelle788 wrote:

My connection keep dropping and I’m unable to connect to Teams using my Wi-Fi/ broadband. It keeps saying no connection and I have to keep rebooting and restarting my laptop 

What happens when you uninstall Mcafee? I've experienced this before on a customers laptop and removing the antivirus resolved it.

Michelle788
Topic Author

I have paid for the application and it is clearing up my laptop, it's for virus protection.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Michelle788 

Sorry but if its suddenly started happening as soon as you installed Mcafee then it may be that causing it.
If you post your stats like a requested before we can check to make sure it isnt your Sky connection.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion