Discussion topic: Why is my broadband down again 😩

This message was authored by Missy231 This message was authored by: Missy231

Why is my broadband down again 😩

Internet down again seems to be happening alot recently

All Replies

This message was authored by bravodavis This message was authored by: bravodavis

Re: Why is my broadband down again 😩

Yep. Yet again my sky broadband is down again. Not been with them a month and twice in past two weeks or less my broadband has gone down yet again. I was with sky till the beginning of the year and changed service providers. The new service provider couldnt fulfill my requirementsof sending out a replacement router with three ports on the back so I left them. No issues ever with my broadband. However, going back to sky and paying a hefty broadband monthly charge for superfast broadband  ive had nothing but issues with sky's services. No my broadband has gone down once again. Come tomorrow I will be leaving sky if they don't get this matter sorted out. Sick of back room tactics.

This message was authored by Marie+delaney This message was authored by: Marie+delaney

Why is my broadband down again 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The three of you are the only customers so far to report an issue on here overnight. It could be essential maintenance taking place which is normally scheduled overnight for minimum impact to customers. If it continues into today check for an issue local to you or contact Sky and report it. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion