Discussion topic: Router settings

This message was authored by amcpherson5 This message was authored by: amcpherson5

Router settings

Hi can anyone please advise how I change the router settings to 2.4 ghz,  I am trying to pair smart life app to my wifi and it needs to be set on 2.4ghz to be able to do this. Please if anyone can advise it would be much appreciated thanks

Amanda. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Router settings

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@amcpherson5  Can you please tell us which router supplied you from the link below,

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/broadband-diagnostic-which-sky-hub 

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

@amcpherson5 

For sky q and sky broadband hubs :-

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband-Talk/How-to-separate-WiFi-bands/ba-p/3530610

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@cookiemonsteruk  This is why I ask which hub they have been sent, as if it is the max hub then I can give them the right directions.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion