Discussion topic: Router got activated but Internet light isn’t on.

This message was authored by SzymonP This message was authored by: SzymonP

Router got activated but Internet light isn’t on.

Ive just joined sky and had my hub activated on the 18th but the internet light won't turn on. I've tried all of the signal checkers and used all of the troubleshooting guides but none of them fixed it. I also have tried to call the customer service number numerous times yet it won't put me through to an employee as it says my mobile number isn't connected to my account, yet every time I check my account details I can clearly see that my correct number is on both my sky id and sky home account. Please help or get in contact with me. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Router got activated but Internet light isn’t on.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SzymonP posting in the forum is not a direct connection to Sky ascthis is a cstomer-to-customer forum. However I can see that your post has been escalated to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
SzymonP
Topic Author
This message was authored by SzymonP This message was authored by: SzymonP

I had no other way to get a hold of customer service so this was my last choice but thank you for this information 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @SzymonP an invite to chat.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @SzymonP. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion