Discussion topic: Router Return

This message was authored by Rax1 This message was authored by: Rax1

Router Return

I recently left Sky broadband for another provider. I have (as far as I know) the most recent Sky Router. I paid a one off fee to get it without also getting Sky Q (I did subsequently get Sky Q TV then canceled after the 18 months were up and returned the equipment for that last summer). 

Presumably as I owned it rather than renting it, I didn't get any return packaging for it when my BB contract ended, but its no use to me and I'd rather gift it back to get recycled as it's in perfect working order.

I don't have the original box any more, the help pages say agents can't send out additional packaging, but I didn't get any in the first place, is it possible to request some?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Router Return

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rax1 most Sky hubs are lent rather than given away so have to go back. Normally Sky send out packaging but you dont need to use that see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion