Discussion topic: Retention team help

This message was authored by martin2367 This message was authored by: martin2367

Retention team help

hello can someone please  give me the number for the Retention team 

i have tried sky  chat but seem to be going around in circles

i have tried using the std  contact number      but i was unable to understand  most of what the lady was saying  and how fast she was talking     im hopeing someone will be able to help thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Retention team help

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@martin2367 

There's no direct number or path to a particular department. If you need to contact Sky, then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don't hang up. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion