Discussion topic: Broadband ultrafast due to be activated yesterday no contact from Sky

This message was authored by Olliesmum38 This message was authored by: Olliesmum38

Broadband ultrafast due to be activated yesterday no contact from Sky

I upgraded to Sky Superfast Broadband/Talk.  Activation date was yesterday but no contact from sky to say it has been activated. Service checker says problem with Broadband and for Wi-Fi check broadband. Tried virtual assistant but going round in circles. Keep ending up at order tracking which says activation should happen yesterday and a text would be sent once done to update hub.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband ultrafast due to be activated yesterday no contact from Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Olliesmum38  Was yesterday date on your router box before opening it. Does it give you any number to call when you look at order tracking to call? When you do call and it sends you the text stay on the line and you should be put through to an advisor.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Olliesmum38
Topic Author
This message was authored by Olliesmum38 This message was authored by: Olliesmum38

Hi thanks for replying.  I wasn't sent a new router box. I can't find any number on any correspondence. Virtual help just keeps sending me round in circles.

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Olliesmum38  So if you are already with Sky you should be able to dial 150 on your landline and listen through the voice prompts.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion