Discussion topic: Poor streaming with Sky Glass

This message was authored by JHowge This message was authored by: JHowge

Poor streaming with Sky Glass

Hi all, we have the sky glass and on the whole it's been OK. But recently I am finding it's really struggling to provide a good quality reliable image and just cuts out, seems to work best after I reset the WiFi box but I don't like doing that everytime! Been having alot of issues watch the Rugby World Cup, most games it's jerky and then has to reload, usually it's 5 minutes behind the actual game. I get it might be because alot of people are watching at the same time but when you pay for a premium service..... I've played around with moving my device to better spots etc. Don't feel I should have to upgrade my broadband because I can't watch the TV sky provided and scroll social media at the same time!

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Poor streaming with Sky Glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JHowge  What speeds are coming through your wifi (do a speed test using netflix - settings, are you abe ti use ethernet from the TV/Puck to hub?

What are you speeds to the hub?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion