Discussion topic: Openreach engineer required

This message was authored by sharumag This message was authored by: sharumag

Openreach engineer required

hiya I'm a new customer and was told on Monday I would be set up. They then said I need an open reach engineer to fix the connection to complete my broadband setup. It's now Thursday and still no update. How long does this usually take?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Openreach engineer required

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sharumag that question does not have a simpke answer as it depends on what work is required and Openreach's availability.

Sky will only know what Openreach tell them which is frequently not a lot. I know thst sounds unsatisfactory but its howcthecsystem works. You should be due compensation oncectge job is complete see Customer Auto-Compensation | Sky Help | Sky.com

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Openreach engineer required

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@sharumag 

Putting the address into the BT Wholesale Availability Checker should indicate which provisioning type is applicable.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome 

It's the table and the two text lines below it which are most useful.

Remove any personal information (such as the address itself) if you post an image.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion