Discussion topic: No internet in Truro (TR1)

This message was authored by CKW80 This message was authored by: CKW80

No internet in Truro (TR1)

Internet has been off all day.  When will this get fixed? I've been in the desert (Saudi/Oman) for the last 12 years and if the net went down they'd get it sorted in a few hours, why can't you? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: No internet in Truro (TR1)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CKW80 

Because we're customers like you. In case you’re not already aware, you aren’t talking to Sky Customer Services here. This is a customer based forum where we try to help other customers.

No one else has reported an outage in that area on here. Have you reported it to Sky? It could be your set up. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
CKW80
Topic Author
This message was authored by CKW80 This message was authored by: CKW80

Ah I see. Yes, Sky is aware of there being an outage here.

Thanks 😊 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CKW80 wrote:

I've been in the desert (Saudi/Oman) for the last 12 years and if the net went down they'd get it sorted in a few hours, why can't you? 

I suspect the phone network in that part of the world is a little younger than in the UK, though, which is something of an advantage...

With individual domestic issues, the Openreach target time to fix is two working days starting the morning of the next working day after a fault is reported by an ISP: Ofcom says they meet this target for about 85% of faults.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion