Discussion topic: No Broadband

This message was authored by CazB66 This message was authored by: CazB66

No Broadband

Hi all. I refered my daughter for Sky and she had the fast broadband and Sky Stream activated 10 days ago. The broadband stopped working affter the first day so she has had no internet or TV as it runs off broadband. Sky are saying everything looks ok at their end and to give it 2 weeks to settle in? That sounds ridiculous to me. Is this normal? Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CazB66 no its not normal. Sky will only talk to your daughter and she needs to call again as the first agent just wanted to get her off the phone. If you can post her Sky hubs connection stats forum members should be able to help explain what is wrong. See Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
CazB66
Topic Author

. Re: No Broadband

Hi. Thanks. I have told her to ring again today because I want it sorting during cooling off period. Ive just been down and turned it all off then back on. It just says connected without internet when you connect. All 4 lights are green. So frustrating, especially when TV runs off it

CazB66
Topic Author

Mobiles etc

I posted a coulpe of days ago about my daughter just signing up for Sky Broadband & Stream but no internet. I got it wrong. The internet is working with Sky stream on the TV but not with anything else. If you connect mobile phones to wifi it says connected without internet. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion