Discussion topic: Need advice about booking home move

This message was authored by Jessica69 This message was authored by: Jessica69

Need advice about booking home move

I am moving and would like to move my broadband but it keeps saying I need to call. I have terrible phone call anxiety, so this is not an option. What else can I do?

Moderator note: Changed title to reflect topic more.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Booking home move

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jessica69 

If you haven't already, if you register with the accessibility team there are extra contact options for you that do not involve calling:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/accessibility-information-sky-mobile-broadband-and-talk-customers

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Jessica69 

If you haven't already, if you register with the accessibility team there are extra contact options for you that do not involve calling:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/accessibility-information-sky-mobile-broadband-and-talk-customers

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by mitchell-events This message was authored by: mitchell-events

I need to book  change  of address but the house will need to be reconnected as building work has cut the connection.

My contract is up on the. 5th March and I need to review. My package 

This message was authored by mitchell-events This message was authored by: mitchell-events

Would prefer to talk direct 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@mitchell-events   You would need to call in that case.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion