Discussion topic: My hub hasn't arrived...

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: My hub hasn't arrived...

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bethany931  If you have not recevied it by tomorrow and it is still saying the same start your own thread this way we can get Sky to escalate this to get you a router sent out ASAP.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Andy146 This message was authored by: Andy146

Hi there I'm due to go live tomorrow with sky broadband and my hub is still sitting as awaiting dispatch.  Wife works from home so needs broadband. Any thoughts?

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Andy146  If you read my previous post this is what you will need to do to chase this up.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by jaystevens1971 This message was authored by: jaystevens1971

Same my fibre broadband swaps from BT to Sky superfast 10th April but not received hub, as other people have stated still showing as coming soon in my sky app,  I rang Sky and they have said they cannot do anything till it goes live on the 10th then they can order next day delivery, so possibly 2 days with no broadband or tv as have sky glass, not good enough sky this is obviously a ongoing problem and as I received sky glass tv and puck on the 2nd it will all be sent back under 14 day cooling off period if not resolved on the 10th.

This message was authored by Aure This message was authored by: Aure

Same thing here, i called them yesterday morning they told me its out for delivery , but when i got home from work there was no parcel and when i called them back , i talk to someone else and he said oh it must be a mistake we dont even have that sended out yet, when i asked for reason he just said hes not sure why, and just apologised, i asked him to get it sorted and sent out first class tomorrow he said he will do his best to see what he can do.... just literally a joke of a company, my broadband was activated this morning but hub still saying awaiting dispatch. 

This message was authored by Haroul This message was authored by: Haroul

Same here. Live today 10th already EE disconnected and no router. Very poor service. Wish I hadn't switched to Sky. Working from home. Kids home from school for Easter holidays. I need to make a lot of rearrangements and Sky couldn't tell me when I called when it would be delivered.
This message was authored by Tw566555 This message was authored by: Tw566555

Another one here, switch over day today and no sign of the hub being delivered or dispatched. Existing broadband now disconnected so stuck without WiFi.

Phoned a few days ago as was concerned we wouldn't have wifi and was told the engineer will bring it, totally contradicting the email which says no engineer needs to visit the property.

Not been given any confirmation or an appointment time so highly doubt anyone is going to show up.

How do I speak to someone about this? The phone number just gives me an infuriating chat bot!

This message was authored by AndrewP86 This message was authored by: AndrewP86

Same here. Really terrible service from Sky. I wish I had just stayed with BT. What the heck is going on!

This message was authored by spc_123 This message was authored by: spc_123

Same story for me today. It's an absolute joke. How hard is it to deiver a package or be able to properly check on the system where the packages are?!

This message was authored by AndrewP86 This message was authored by: AndrewP86

Exactly! Sure dispatching routers is a general day to day activity of any telecoms provider? Something is very wrong at Sky.

This message was authored by Aure This message was authored by: Aure

I phoned them again and they said they have to sent a new one out but will take 48 - 72 hours for system to update as they not able to sent it now. And my services is live, what a joke of a company , they had 3 weeks to sent it out ! 🙂

This message was authored by JJH1987 This message was authored by: JJH1987

Re: Sky hub still awaiting dispatch

I rang Sky, and the woman on the phone said there has been issues dispatching the hubs and are being sent 3-5 days AFTER go live date instead!? Now I have no internet for these days. Is there no way to track it at all? Being a new customer I don't think this is great at all really. 

This message was authored by KatyyNicolaa This message was authored by: KatyyNicolaa

Just got off the phone with Sky as i am having the same issue. 

there is a distrubtion issue, they are investigating but cannot tell me when my hub will arrive, how long is a piece of string basically. 

there are no alternatives in place and no back up stock. 

My sky stream will also not work as it is run off of internet. 

basically got told doesn't matter that i need the internet to work i have to wait and they can't do anything to help. Was offered as a "courtesey" a remembursement for the time up until it arrives. 

I should hope so as im not paying for something i cant use. 

utterly disqusted with there customer service

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

We've been informed via a closed forum that the router dispatch problem has been resolved. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by JJH1987 This message was authored by: JJH1987

I rang Sky, and the woman on the phone said there has been issues dispatching the hubs and are being sent 3-5 days AFTER go live date instead!? Now I have no internet for these days. Is there no way to track it at all? Being a new customer I don't think this is great at all really. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion